Powafix White Cement is a multipurpose decorative and moulding cement
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Mixing ratio: ± 2 parts Plaster of Paris to 1 part clean water.
- Sprinkle Plaster of Paris into clean water.
- Leave mixture to stand for approximately 60 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with a paddle until a lump free consistency is obtained.
USAGE AND STORAGE PRECAUTIONS:
- Ensure the existing surface is clean, rough and free from any loose material or dust.
- Clean all surfaces with Powafix Sugar Soap* and remove all algae and fungus with Powafix Fungi Fix*.
- All tools must be cleaned before and after using the product.
- Dampen the existing surface before applying plaster.
- During the initial curing time, the temperature of the mix may rise to approximately 60˚C.
- Do not apply to damp surfaces / or surfaces in contact with water.
- Handle product carefully to avoid dust generation.
- Fold over inner bag when not in use.
- Store product in cool, dry, well-ventilated area.
- Secure product when transporting to prevent accidental spillage.
- Dispose of empty bag and do not use for any other purpose.
- Do not dispose product into common waste system.
- Contact 0860 254 620 for product disposal enquiries.