Powafix Paint Tinters is a simple, economical and easy to use paint tinting solution for light coloured or pastel shades.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- If Ph. is 7.8 or higher, dilute 2 to 3 cups acid with water in a 5 litre plastic bucket.
- Pour solution into the pool.
- Test Ph. again after 3 – 4 hours with the pump running and add same quantity if necessary until ph. is correct.
USAGE AND STORAGE PRECAUTIONS:
- Do not mix the product with any other chemicals.
- Store product separates from alkalis and segregate from oxidizing materials.
- This product is acid-based and highly corrosive.
- Ensure cap is tightly sealed and packaging is secure and upright at all times.
- Store product in cool, well-ventilated area.
- Secure product when transporting to prevent accidental spillage.
- Dispose of empty container-do not use for any other purpose.
- Do not dispose product into a common waste system.
- Contact 0860 254 620 for product disposal enquiries.